Print Page

Guardian for boarders

All boarders whose parents live outside of the United Kingdom must have an adult Guardian who lives in the UK. Guardians are often friends or associates of the family or they can be appointed through a guardianship agency.  The guardian is expected to support the boarder in a similar manner to that of a parent.