Cobham Hall is ideally located for a boarding school with an international ethos.
We’ve got the idyllic country setting – our manor house is set in 150 acres of beautiful grounds – with London (and all its airports) and the Continent close at hand. We’re also close to historic Rochester, the birthplace of the novelist Charles Dickens, and – much to the girls’ delight – Bluewater, one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe. A perfect location for travel, education and recreation.
We are only:
- 17 minutes from London by high speed rail from Ebbsfleet International (10 minutes by car).
- Just over 2 hours to Paris from Ebbsfleet and just under 2 hours to Brussels by high speed rail
- 45 minutes by road to Gatwick and Stansted Airports
- 1 hour by road to Heathrow, Luton and London City Airports
- 10 minutes by road or rail to Rochester
- 20 minutes by road to Bluewater
To get the full details of how to reach us and what is in the area, download the PDF below.
The School offers daily minibus services for day girls and weekly boarders. There are several routes being served each morning and evening. These currently cover Blackheath, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Sevenoaks, Kemsing, Vigo and Meopham. From September 2016, there will be additional pick-ups from Dartford and Greenwich.
Routes are reviewed and adjusted depending on demand. The School will generally consider adding or amending routes to include additional areas within a 50-minute travel time. To find out more, please contact the School directly via email@example.com.
Costs vary between £2.50 and £3.50 per journey depending on the distance travelled.
We look forward to seeing you! If you’d like to arrange a visit, please contact Admissions or complete the “Arrange a Visit” form by clicking on the “Contact Us” button above.