Cobham Hall is ideally located for a boarding and day school with an international ethos.
We have an idyllic country setting – our Manor House is set in 150 acres of beautiful grounds – yet benefit from excellent transport links. Located on the edge of the Kent Downs, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, Cobham Hall is situated just off the A2, not far from Ebbsfleet International Station.
London, with all its airports, history and entertainment, and the Continent are close at hand. We’re also close to historic Rochester, the birthplace of the novelist Charles Dickens, and – much to the girls’ delight – Bluewater, one of the biggest shopping centres in Europe. This makes us well placed for practical transfers at the beginning and end of school holidays, as well as for weekly or daily travel. It also provides a wealth of options for weekend and evening Boarding outings.
We provide local daily minibus services on a variety of routes, details of which can be found below, and can pick up and drop off at nearby stations.
We are only:
- 17 minutes from London by high speed rail from Ebbsfleet International (a station 10 minutes away by car)
- Just over two hours from Paris, or just under two hours from Brussels, by Eurostar from Ebbsfleet International
- Within a ten-minute drive from Gravesend, Meopham and Sole Street Railway Stations
- 45 minutes by road to Gatwick and London City Airports
- An hour by road to Stansted Airport
- Just over an hour by road to Heathrow Airport
- 10 minutes by road to Rochester
- 20 minutes by road to Bluewater
To get the full details of how to reach us and what is in the area, please download the PDF below.
The School offers daily minibus services for day girls and weekly boarders. There are several routes being served each morning and evening. These currently cover Blackheath, Greenwich, Chislehurst, Sidcup, Bexley, Bexleyheath, Dartford, Sevenoaks, King's Hill, Kemsing, Vigo, Gravesend and Meopham.
Routes are reviewed and adjusted depending on demand. The School will generally consider adding or amending routes to include additional areas within a 50-minute travel time. To find out more, please contact the School directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Costs vary between £2.50 and £3.50 per journey depending on the distance travelled.
We look forward to meeting you!